Joining fellow Catholic Mom writers on a fun and silly live video that will certainly cheer you up, give you a laugh, and show you the “reality” of the people behind the blogs!
- Introducing prayer with children
- Publishing a book
- Sharing my faith journey
- The influence of Padre Pio
- The reality of motherhood & need for truth and encouragement
- Finding your place in the blogging world
- Facing struggles and overwhelm
- Creating balance in life
- Offering encouragement to readers
Listen Here to watch my live video with Erika Marie and Lisa Henley Jones on a fun Catholic Mom Hangout!
You may also enjoy:
Aleteia's Kimberly Cook talks to Johnson about his faith journey, and how he and his wife Abby, a former Planned Parenthood clinic director, became advocates for life. Doug Johnson is a stay-at-home dad and husband of pro-life speaker and advocate, Abby...